Information for Out of Towners
This page details information concerning out of town clients that are planning their trip to Enhance Clinic.
Billington Pl, Penrith NSW 2750
Ph: (02) 4735 4433
They offer all Enhance patients a special rate and are only 300 meters from the clinic.
Other good options include:
Chifley Hotel-Penrith Panthers
Cnr Mulgoa and Jamison Roads, Penrith NSW
Ph: 02 4721 7700
261 Mulgoa Road, Penrith NSW 2750
Ph: 02 4734 5555
Traveling from the airport
There are a few options to get you from the airport and out to Enhance Clinic in Penrith.
Option 1 - Catch the train. The train station is located directly under the airport and you purchase a ticket to Penrith station. You will need to change trains at either Redfern station or Central station and catch the Western or Blue Mountains line to Penrith. A train ticket is around $27 for a full fare adult and takes around 1-1.5hrs.
Option 2 - Catch a taxi. Taxis are located outside the front of the terminal. A taxi will cost you around $120-$150 and take 1-1.5hrs depending on traffic.
Option 3 - Hire a car. Car hire companies are located outside of the terminal in the carpark. However, the desks where you hire the cars from is inside the terminal. Prices vary depending on how long you hire the car and what type.
Making your stay comfortable
After your surgery, you will not feel like, nor will you be able to get around much. You will probably be very tired and sore, so here are a few tips to make things easier for you.
- Have some easily accessible snacks handy and already bought for the day after surgery. You may not want to eat much, but you should try to have something (especially with the drugs you will be taking). We recommend dry crackers(Jatz, Saladas, Vitawheats)and/or a couple of pieces of fruit or even just some plain bread.
- Fluids. You may not feel up to drinking much but do please try and keep your fluids up.
- Ice packs. You may find it very handy to have some ice packs with you to put on sore swollen areas after surgery.
- Have all your medications set up close to where your sleeping or sitting.
- There are a wide variety of different restaurants and eateries in the local area that deliver. These include; Chinese, Thai, Indian, Italian, Pizza.
- There is also 3 major supermarkets in the area should you wish to buy anything. They are located as follows:
Woolworths Penrith Plaza(Westfields),
Shop 01A2/585 High St, Penrith
Southlands Shopping Centre,
2 Birmingham Rd, South Penrith.
Station St & Reserve St, Penrith.
Lennox Shopping Centre (closest to the clinic) ,
Woolworths and Aldi.
Cnr of Great Western Highway and Pyramid St Emu Plains.
Remember to check what the weather is predicted to be like when your here and pack accordingly.
"Any Surgical or Invasive Procedures carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.”